Shipping & Delivery
Welcome to Your Online Summit Shopping – www.summitonline.my. Summit provides this online shopping service to you subjected to the following terms and conditions. Therefore all users should read and accept all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement before you access and use of this website. If you do not accept our User Agreement, please discontinue your access to www.summitonline.my and stop using our services immediately.
Summit reserves the right to modify or change the material, terms and conditions, information and content provided in this website at any time with or without notice at Summit absolute discretion. All changes will be effective immediately upon their implementation and user must agree that by continued access or use of Summit website subsequent to any such change will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
1. Summit has outsourced our deliveries to our logistics partners Skynet to handle our shipments.
2. All shipping will be done according to Summit logistic Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) discretion.
3. Ready stock items- Your goods will arrive within 1-3 working days after we received your payment.
4. Pre-ordered items- Your goods will arrive within 2-3 weeks after pre-order closing date.
5. Delivery will not be offered on weekend and Public/Bank Holidays. Any delay might be incurred due to holidays, or any type of natural disaster.
6. Summit is not responsible for shipping charges for any missing or wrong information. For any case of risk of loss, you must file such claims with the courier service designated.
7. A general logistics industry standard for deliveries would be a maximum of 2 visits to the delivery address to get a recipient to receive the parcel. Beyond 2 visits, Customer is liable for any additional charges that may be incurred for a repeated delivery and Summit cannot be held liable for this failure.
8. For oversea orders, kindly email to email@example.com on your enquiry.